Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Where's the Inspiration?

To me, inspiration comes from the way I look at life. Things around me are inspiring. They cause me to see and learn from them. To some people, they see the ordinary, but, to me, I see beauty.

I think of the cup as half full - not half empty. I have hope. I choose to see the bright side - the positive - and the good. I see the other side too (the dark side - the negative - and the bad) but I don't focus on it.

Things have inspired me for a long as I can remember. I have thought deeply and philosophically since being a young girl.

I've read many inspirational books and have heard even more motivational things. When the moment arises for something inspirational to be said..a quote, phrase, or story comes to my mind and I relay it.

No comments:

Post a Comment